Junior Summer Program 2019
SPECIAL JUNIOR (12 to 17 years old) SUMMER FRENCH PROGRAM 2019 Starting Dates :
From 6th to the 17th July 2020
From 3th to 14th August 2020
Limited availability – Small Groups (10 students max.) high focus on communication skills Juniors Program starts on Monday with “Le petit déjeuner d’accueil” at the ‘Café’ & the test to evaluate your level.
2 weeks > It includes :
– 15h/week of French : 3 hours every day
– See our Teaching Methods
-A multiple choice test will be requested at registration to assess the knowledge and customize the training.
-Unlimited access for 3 months to an e-learning platform to train from a computer, tablet or smartphone. A briefing is planned with the teacher.
This interface offers exercises adapted to the profile of each student. The modules allow you to practice writing and speaking in a fun and interactive way.
– Outings in Perpignan with the class : 1 afternoon (castle, medieval market, …)
– 1 excursion in the outskirts of Perpignan
– 5 sessions of sport in a specialized center: sailing, windsurfing
– Cultural and linguistic workshops every day
– Taking part in social events (festival & concerts, sport championships…)- Transfer upon arrival and departure (airport /trainstation /bus)
– Accommodation in a host family (half board) Students stay with French host families. (half board – Breakfast and Diner included)
Price for this 2-week program : 1495 Euros
Price for this 1-week program: 835 Euros
Ask for information or pre-register > Comprised of a period of 2 weeks it is an affordable way to learn French in pleasent conditions. The student’s level is determined upon registration using the test online and is validated by an oral exam taken with a teacher on the very first day of the program.
Testimony: ” We wanted to thank you for the very good managment and good job that you’ve done for B. stay in Perpignan, which was very good and rewarding. B. is very happy and she’ll always keep in mind her incredible experience in your school and with her host family. She was so sad to leave France but also so happy of her experience, she’ll try to come back next year to improve her french skills and also to visit her French friends that she met during her stay. Many thanks for you help and we wishing you all the best for the future.!” M.F.O, July 2011 Learn French in France with ALFMED French lessons, Intensive Programs, Cultural Immersion French teaching specialist in Perpignan