Our OID E10151675
ALFMED was founded in 2004, at the initiative of Florence Delseny Sobra, training consultant.
The core activity of ALFMED consists of three sectors of activities:
- Private institution of higher education specialized in French linguistic and cultural immersion combined with work experience
- Licensed Center of advanced training for companies, specialized in languages (English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, German, Russian)
- International and European Mobility projects management & counselling for VET schools, High Education training centers and SMEs
Since 2005, ALFMED philosophy stands on language teaching while following some rigorous Quality standards and competences recognition. This goal has been achieved through the Quality seal for French Academies since 2007. Furthermore the Academy has obtained the Quality certification driven by the Regional government of Languedoc Roussillon in 2011.
– As a continuous training centre for French companies, ALFMED has a very strong implication in the local economical & cultural market of Perpignan region and has developed some knowledge in the vocational training. ALFMED works on specific training issues and qualifications in close collaboration with companies: 600 people/300 companies trained yearly. Approved centre for Language assesment tools: TOEIC, BULATS, TCF.
– As an active member of the UPE66, Trade Union of Entrepreneurs, ALFMED is part of the Training Commission and works on competence development within the initial vocational training as well as the Club School-Entrepreneurship.
– As an ERASMUS+ Mobility project hosting partner since 2006, ALFMED has organised internships for a total of 700 students. ALFMED offers placements in various sectors including tourism, import export, food business, sustainable development, hotel industry, event management, administration and management…See our potential SECTORS.
A multilingual staff takes care of the related activities of the academy including: French classes, cultural immersion, internship briefing and placement monitoring as well as ECVET evaluation.