- Comprising a period from 4 months to 19 weeks (in the fall, spring or summer), Academic Courses are the most apt for learning French in excellent conditions, irrespective of the level of the student, whether that be beginner, intermediate or advanced. This level is determined upon registration thanks to the online test and is validated by an oral exam taken with a teacher on the very first day of the course
- The semester module includes 15 hours of Intensive courses for 4 weeks (from Monday to Friday) and after that 4h per week of Extensive courses (every Tuesday & Thursday from 13h00 to 15h00). The module also includes practical e-learning : Keepschool , pedagogical outings and school holidays.
- Upon completion of this basic module, the student can choose an option during the 2 last weeks :
- Option Business : students can do a non renumerated internship in a French company during the last 2 weeks of their stay. Supplementary business vocabulary courses will be given to them prior to their internship.
- Option Sports :during their stay, a half day per week is reserved for the supervised practice of the chosen sport (golf, sailing or horse riding). Then students will do an intensive practice course (16 intensive sessions) of their favorite sport during the last 2 weeks of their stay.
- Option Gastronomie : 2 or 4 sessions of cooking