Short Term Winter Semester Program
This program is suitable for Aupairs and long term students and for people who wish to have intensive training in order to improve their French. . The online test is requested upon registration. A pre-registration certificate is issued upon registration.
Contact us for your VISA procedure.
- Group sorted according to levels, 12 people maximum
- Upon your arrival you will also be given a welcome folder with your timetable and useful information about the town and of the region
- Our ‘e-learning’ platform allows you to practice using your tablet, your computer or your phone at any time. This interface offers 16 languages to learn, with personalised exercises related to the level and the progress of the student. There are various fun activities and modules designed for practicing both written and oral articulation, with unlimited access for three months
- Free unlimited WIFI on ALFMED premises
- Free access to the Café and ALFMED garden
- ALFMED student card issued upon the first week of arrival
- Accommodation in ALFMED residences available.
** Winter Semester program: from 9th September 2019 to 10th January 2020
This program consists of 19 weeks, it includes :
- 4 weeks Intensive course (60h) from September 9th to October 4th
- During the mornings from 9am to 12pm
- 15 weeks Extensive program from October 8th to January 9th 2020
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, from 1pm to 3pm
- Three months unlimited access to our e-learning platform KeepSchool
5 cultural outings with the class in the town of Perpignan and its surroundings
> 2 Cinema Workshops
> Graduation ceremony aperitif
TCF TP Training – French Assessment (Test de Connaissance de Français Tout Public)
4 hours of preparation Mock TFC Exam in January 2020 (for those staying 1 semester)
- TCF TP Exam (for those staying 1 semester)
- Diploma issued by the CIEP Paris, ALFMED is an official examination centre
- Valid diploma for registration into French Universities
- Level certificate issued by ALFMED according to the CEFRL
** 10 weeks Program : from October 14th to December 19th
- 5 weeks Intensive course– 72 hours during the mornings : From 14th to 18th October (15 hours), from 21st to 26th October (15 hours), from 28th to 30th October (12 hours), from 4th to 8th November (18 hours), + 1 week from 16th to 19th December.
- 4h Extensive course per week – 20 hours Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12th November to 12th December 2019
- Group according to level, 12 people maximum
- ALFMED E-learning platform : personal (id pwd) and unlimited access (150h average)
Exploration session done over the first week with the Teacher
Obligatory Online assessment test is done over the first session, the platform utilizes artificial intelligence to closely personalize content to the needs of each student
- 2 ALFMED Cinema workshops: 4h
- 5 cultural outings with the class in the town of Perpignan and its surroundings: 10h
1 week in October (from October 28th to November 4th)
3 weeks in December (from December 20th to January 5th)
Total cost of the Winter Semester 2019-2020: 1 150 euros
The semester fees are to be paid at the beginning of each semester. Enroll at ALFMED or by phone wih Nadia Ackermann.
The TCF TP exam is included in the price.
|Student card issued upon arrival. A training certificate attesting the French level is issued at the end of the course.|
Have a look at our prices